You might not get the choice of rug right the first time round!
This is why we have crafted our Try it At Home service and made our returns process a breeze!
This begins from when you receive your rug at home!
Original and unused condition
We envision you trying your rug at home the same way you'd try a new dress before taking off the tags - treating it gently and with care! It's important that if you roll out the rug and it isn't right, that you roll it straight back up again and contact us to organise a return.
We'll arrange everything and even pay for return shipping!
Once we receive your rug back, it will be inspected to make sure it meets the return criteria above.
Once it passes inspection, a refund will be processed back to your original payment method. This will be processed within 30days from the day that the rug was returned back to us.
Rugs are a bit tricky to do a straight exchange! You can return your rug and place a new order for your next rug. Still unsure? Contact us below and we'd be happy to help!
Have issues with your rug?
We always want our customers to be 100% happy with their purchase.
If you received a rug less than perfect, please contact us we'll look into this for you right away!
- Trade accounts may have different T&Cs
- We can’t accept a rug for return if it has been used or cleaned.
- You may also return your rug if it’s faulty for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Faulty items must be returned in their original condition, unused, and undamaged in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Our Try it At Home returns service is designed for customers to try one rug at a time. We want you to be able to place the rug in your space to ensure it brings your vision to life! It is not intended for customers to purchase more than one rug with plans to select one and return the others.
- Underlays cannot be returned
- If you purchase multiple rugs from us, the returns policy goes like this:
Order 2 different rugs,
Order 3 different rugs,
return only 1.
Order 2 of the same style in
the same size, return only 1.